Where do you wanna go And if that's where you wanna be how you gonna get there ? Start asking yourself these questions and watch results. JaysweepzLLC Culture DaConvo Podcast https://anchor.fm/s/a81db0d4/podcast/rss
They fell asleep So I continued to walk Experiencing experiences one couldn't even want to imagine Beautiful thing Or maybe just a curse But regardless of it all I continued to walk Finding myself alone but surrounded by many An as they arise I realized I was asleep And the reality of it all was that the dream was it Just reality. https://culturedaconvo.blogspot.com/?m=1
Now im dreaming about you Promising myself I would never fall in love But how can I help it when you shown me something I never knew was missing. Something I can't avoid You made is noticeable But dame another promise gone. How can i keep my word if It was something I never saw. I guess its of the unspeakable Cause me speaking about it made it What it is and what it is Is something that made me question ever thing. Losing view of sight Walking blindly until the dream of you turns to Enlightenment
Comments
Post a Comment